Join the BFS Team!
Birkett Freight Solutions is a family business, built on family values and open, honest communication. As professional truck drivers with 100 years of combined industry experience, our leadership team understands the needs and challenges you face. That’s why we guarantee our drivers and staff fair work for fair pay. We promise to listen to your needs, and work with you to best accommodate your needs so you get the hours/miles you need while maintaining a satisfying work / life balance.
Birkett offers staff:
- Honest pay for honest work
- Transparent, open communication with Company ownership
- Assurance of consistent work, and enough work to ensure you’re comfortable
- Family values and impeccable standards
- Work / Life balance – we strive for a standard of two days (48 hours) home time every week
- A leadership team with 100 years combined experience
- Working with dispatchers with an average of 15-20 years’ experience in the transportation industry
- A hardworking, dedicated behind-the-scenes team that works to the highest standards
Birkett Freight is committed to Employment Equality and Opportunity
As a growing family business, we are on the lookout for courteous professional staff who want to become part of a team – not a number system.
Birkett is seeking courteous, professional freight drivers with the following experience:
- Minimum 2 years over the road (ORT) experience
- Clear driving abstract
- Reefer experience is considered an asset
- Class 1 with air license
- Willing to learn
- Tidy and clean
- Team Player
- Guaranteed fair pay with opportunity to advance
- Direct deposit
- Blue Cross benefits for you and your family
- Strive to give you two days (48 hours) home time every week
- A schedule that works for you
- Working among and for individuals with extensive industry experience
Qualified candidates will be:
Red Seal Journeyman Mechanic
Birkett is seeking a Red Seal Journeyman Mechanic to work in our services and repair shop. The qualified candidate will have the ability to assign safeties, and be a hardworking team player dedicated to working to a higher standard.